We Can Help – Call 951-795-3900


Kristin Harrison has worked in Family Law, more widely known as Divorce, since 2003. She earned her B.A. at the University of Michigan, and her Paralegal Certificate at the University of San Diego.

She received excellent training in the area of Divorce while working in Vista for a Family Law Attorney, and has represented herself in court. After being given responsibility for the entire running of the law office in which she worked, she decided to open her own office in order to provide low-cost Divorce assistance to anyone whose Family Law case does not require an attorney.

Do-It-Yourself Divorce with a Legal Document Assistant is located at 29970 Technology Dr #220 Murrieta 92563.  Please call Kristin Harrison at 951-795-3900 or contact her now.